Friday 29 April 2011

The Secret Faces (Wayne Morgan) MIXTAPE






 "there is no real patten to the songs just songs i love"

'SIDE A'

the la's - timeless melody



 
 


the stone roses  - sally cinnamon





A friend played this for me when when I was about 15 it was on a mix tape, it stood out mile. I was hooked on the stone roses from that day.



The small faces - lazy Sunday









This is the first small faces song I ever heard, I then bought a best of tape and was amazed with Steve Marriott's voice ,i think he will always be my favorite singer of all time.

The Beatles - tomorrow never knows







There are so many Beatles songs to pick from, but this always ends up on the stereo.

The doors love me two times





The doors where a massive part of growing up for me one of my favorite bands.

The jam - pretty green



Sound affects is an amazing album,

'SIDE B'

 
Beady Eye - Man Of Misery
 

 
One of my favorite tracks at the moment,
 
 
The Kinks - Dead End Street
 


 
The Secret Faces cover this live,
 
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
 




 
60ft dolls - happy shopper
 


 
Saw the 60ft Dolls about 20 times in the 90s best band to come out of Wales
 
The Pretty Things -Don't Bring Me Down


 

 
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You Indeed I Do
 

No comments:

Post a Comment