Tuesday 17 May 2011

"I'm not into the cliche of mod dressing - Fred Perry, desert boots and that kind of stuff. I like nicely cut clothes and there's nothing like a fitted shirt and fitted suit. I started getting into clothes when I was a kid, although I couldn't really afford much. It was a case of trying to do the best with what you had. Things constantly keep engulfing in British fashion. We should be very proud of what we do because we do it well."

"I've always liked really nice clothes and I've got a fetish for brogues; I must have about 40 pairs of shoes. And then there's adidas Originals trainers; they give them to me now, fortunately, but even when they weren't I was buying them. I seem to spend a lot of money in Paul Smith at the moment, I love that old English gent thing. I've just had a suit tailored there: a brown mohair, shiny, Mod look, single button, really slim-looking suit with a psychedelic lining in the middle, so quite unique."

bradley wiggins, cyclist and modernist on his clothing choices

No comments:

Post a Comment